UBRELVY is available in both 50 mg and 100 mg tablets1
- Taken orally, with or without food
A second dose can be taken at least 2 hours after the initial dose (if needed)
- The maximum daily dose is 200 mg
- UBRELVY can be used to treat up to 8 migraines in a 30-day period
- In a 1-year, long-term safety study with 21,454 migraine attacks treated, 88% of patients did not take rescue medication3,4
See study design page for more information.
Tablets are not actual size.
1. UBRELVY [package insert]. Madison, NJ: Allergan USA, Inc.; 2020. 2. Ailani J, Blumenfeld AM, Klein B, et al. An optional second dose of ubrogepant is effective in achieving 2-hour pain freedom in the acute treatment of migraine. Poster presented at: 61st Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society; July 11-14, 2019; Philadelphia, PA. Poster P112. 3. Ailani J, Lipton RB, Hutchinson S, et al. Long-term safety evaluation of ubrogepant for the acute treatment of migraine: phase 3, randomized, 52-week extension trial. Headache. 2020;60(1):141-152. 4. Data on file. Allergan.5. Dodick DW, Lipton RB, Ailani J, et al. Ubrogepant for the treatment of migraine. N Engl J Med. 2019;381(23):2230-2241.